A child needs many things to grow: First and foremost, the love and reliable care of a family, but also nutrition, health care, education, and the chance to be heard and participate in their community. In emergency situations, children often need extra protection and help as well. Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SOSSateleCopiilor/ or our website: www.sos-satelecopiilor.ro
Every SOS Children’s Village is a community where people work together to protect children and ensure they have access to these things which support their development. Yes, all of this for our children’s future.
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a solid, ambitious and fully integrated strategy for fundraising and communication, formalize an annual plan, set goals with the oversight of the annual fundraising tools development & KPIs (product portfolio and packages, presentations, proposals, partners’ categorisation, loyalty services);
- Establishes and strengthen long term partnerships with corporate, private and individual donors, manages and upgrades the accounts, expand opportunities for corporate involvement, network and position the SOS Children’s Villages Romania brand according to the brand vision, mission and values;
- Ensures coherent messaging and branding, aligned position statements and drive capacity building for the local association in the area of external communication (including Crisis Communication);
- Aims to strengthen brand awareness, credibility and acceptance with the overall goal to support fundraising objectives; represents SOS Children’s Villages Romania to different events including meetings, exhibitions, open days, conferences; developing long-term relationships with media representatives;
- Managing the team’s activities, defining the roles and responsibilities and setting individual and departmental objectives in accordance with the strategy of fundraising and communication;
- Provide other tasks that may be needed from time to time to assist colleagues and assist with special projects.
- University degree ideally in marketing, communications, business administration, journalism or sales;
- Good English, written and spoken;
- Experience in the use of online marketing, use of social media as part of a fully integrated fundraising approach;
- Experience with high‐level negotiations and management of partners and service providers; commercial experience is a real plus;
- Good understanding or practical experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems including database solutions being able to manage the full donor life cycle;
- Experience and competence in dealing with managing income and expenditure budgets;
- It is a plus to have a track record in change management;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Can identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children’s Villages.
- Strategic thinking; Risk assessment and decision making;
- Self‐motivated, determined, innovative and with a “can do” mentality; ambition, energy and drive, with a commitment to making a difference; self‐confident character and appearance;
- Strong social and networking skills and in initiating and developing professional relationships on a national level;
- People development: driven to improve others; delegation skills, giving/ receiving feedback and identifying development opportunities of co-workers;
- Ability to innovate & embrace change as an opportunity; creative and inspirational leader with entrepreneurial skills who is both strategic and also willing to work “hands on”;
- Be able to effectively manage both people and processes and deal with challenges of a complex international organisation.
What we offer:
- Insurance policy;
- Remote work 2 days/month;
- Additional days off depending on seniority;
- Bonuses (annual performance bonus and team work bonus).
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to: email@example.com